Personal Property forms are now available online:
- Select Personal Property Search
- Fill in "owner" name using your "LAST" name or you may use your accounty number if known.
- Locate your Personal Property return and click on it.
- Print your 2021 return by clicking on "PDF REPORT" under your name
- Update the return with additions or deletions
- Sign your form.
- Attach your depreciation worksheet.
- Submit the completed form to the Assessors office (in person, mail, email or fax)
Our office phone number has changed to: 402-443-5600